ERP Project Manager - International Role
A medical devices service company is looking for an ERP Business and Project Manager to provide technical support, lead international projects and advise to their internal departments. If you have project management background and 2-4 years ERP implementation experience - this global med tech manufacturer will take your career to the next level.
The company has a long experience in manufacturing cutting edge surgical implants known all over the global. This means that you can start a stable career in this company and have job security.
Here you will be:
- Leading (interim) a business minded team that implements International ERP projects
- Taking a key role in improving and defining business processes together with the (strategic) product owners and senior management
- Collaborating closely with the director of digital
- Managing global projects
- Higher degree (university/FH) in business informatics and/or proven professional experience in the field of business applications
- 3+ years of ERP implementation background
- Experience with business processes in the field of Finance or Sales
- Project management experience
- Fluent/business English
Apply for ERP Project Manager - International Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly