CAMHS Practice Improvement Project - £350/Day
Practice Improvement - CAMHS
A Local Authority is seeking an experienced Practitioner/Manager to help drive Practice Improvement across their CAMHS services
- Work across Children's services and CAMHS services to improve practice
- Audit work and diagnostics has already been done - will be using this information to drive practice improvements
- Will be able to work autonomously and be able to get on with your role
- Focus of the post will be coaching and development rather than operational management
- You will not be holding cases
- Will also be working with senior managers from the NHS and Local Authority and will putting across proposals to improve current practice and processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced practitioner/manager to take a unique post which will see you help improve practice around CAMHS referrals. The post will really give you the opportunity to have an impact on CAMHS services in the Local Authority which will greatly improve your employability in the future.
The role will see you work with senior managers from the NHS and Local Authority and you will be using your experience and the information gathered from the auditing team to suggest ways the services are able to improve practice around referrals to CAMHS.
To be considered for this post you need to have extensive experience managing a children's social work team or a CAMHS team.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100. Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to R.email@example.com