Senior Product Development Manager
For one of our clients, world's leading dyestuff & chemical manufacturer we are looking for a Senior Product Development Manager role in Germany (Frankfurt area).
Our client offers you exposure to international network and great career opportunities. Very complex and innovative products on the other hand will allow you to enlarge your knowledge and expertise within the field.
Your tasks will include:
- Generate ideas for new dyestuff products including mixtures with potential for profitable new business e.g. filling gaps in existing ranges, meeting new fastness or eco requirements, responding to new competition dyes
- Supervise the testing and carry out the evaluation of coloristic and application - technological properties of new products in the framework of the product development process with given project and research targets
- Coordination of the product development activities in the filed of application technology for textile dyes
- Develop new process and application technology to support and enhance textile service activities in an interdivisional cooperation for the use of our clients dyes to improve the efficiency of their use
- Provision of target specifications and product profiles for the development of new relevant product ranges and/or spheres of activity in coordination with the sister departments of Technology , Marketing and Sales
- Arrangement and evaluation of technical testing during development process of respective product line
- Compile material for finding a "go/stop" decision during product development process
- Documentation of application and coloristic results in test reports and electronic database and information exchange and reporting of test products in filter and project discussions
- Presentation of application and coloristic results in filter - and project meeting
- Development and maintenance of test and evaluation methods for the application - technological evaluation of test products
- Scientific management of dying Lab
- Information, consultation and training of other co-workers and customers
- Preparation, monitoring and evaluation of customer trials with new products in framework of product development processes
- Observation and evaluation of competition developments
- Completed academic studies as chemical or textile engineer / Master of Science in Chemistry with professional experience
- Profound knowledge base and experience in application of textile dyes and auxiliaries
- Special emphasis on exhaust and continuous dyeing of reactive dyes for cellulose and disperse dyes for polyester
- Detailed knowledge of dyestuff industry
- Good knowledge of English and preferably German
- Ability to translate customer requirements , ideas and proposals into application technology concepts and creativity to design and invent problem solutions
- Consciousness for safety, quality and cost matters
- Knowledge in handling market usual software
- Ability and attendance to cooperate in teams
Product Development/Produktentwicklng/Textiles/Textillien/Textile Engineer/Chemicals/ Dyestaff/Dyes/Farbstoffe/Lab Management/Project Management/ Germany/ Deutschland/Frankfurt
Next to excellent professional development opportunities, our client offers you competitive salary and a lot of bonuses.
If this position matches your qualifications, call me, Paulina Suder at NonStop Recruitment on +49 89 210 93364 or Email: P.Suder@nonstop-chemical.com Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
Apply for Senior Product Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly