Application Specialist, High Content Imaging, Boston
HIGH CONTENT IMAGING SPECIALIST (HCI) With Global Pharmaceutical company based in Boston.
We currently have a new opportunity for a High Content Imaging specialist.
Based in Boston Massachusetts you will be working in the heart of the life science industry.
This role will support High Content Imaging in the pharmacology department, in a Global Pharmaceutical Company that is currently and the fore front of innovative medicines.
The ideal candidate will be a part of a High content imaging core group and will provide support and training to the on-site scientists with implementation of the HCI-based assays and screens, and data analysis.
- At least: B.Sc. in life sciences, or equivalent with 2-3 years academic or industry experience or M.Sc. with at least 1 year of post-graduate experience.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with the High Content Imaging, platforms and the image analysis software.
- Proficiency in knowledge of the basic High Content Imaging, biological applications.
- Know-how of the routine High Content Imaging,assays development in mammalian cell lines.
- Ability to provide efficient technical support for imaging instrumentation, analysis applications and associated software modules by closely working with vendors, IT and other support groups.
- Aptitude to work in a highly matrix environment, excellent communication skills and customer focus.
The company is open to discussing the position with available candidates such as yourself in the coming weeks.
To find out more about this opprtunity based in Boston, please contact Funmi Gbadamosi of NonStop Consultin
Number: 617 4200 4128
Apply for Application Specialist, High Content Imaging, Boston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly