System Architect - Career Development
NonStop Technical is currently working with a small and international high tech company in the area of Eindhoven. As the company is growing but is still small in size, you will get the opportunity to develop your career (internally), e.g. in the direction of Project Manager.
In the position of System Architect you will connect several departments for several projects in order to develop new products. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of engineers, architects and project leaders.
- Set up the system architecture for several projects.
- Divide big and complex projects in manageable parts.
- Develop concepts based on system requirements.
- Cary end responsibility for the risk analysis.
- Cary out feasibility studies using theoretical calculations and simulations.
- Work out final concepts in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders.
- Write test plans, analyse test results and work out solutions.
- Bachelor, Master or PhD Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- At least 6 years of experience as System Architect.
- Knowledge of development processes.
- Technical knowledge of (thermal) dynamics, materials and design principles for precision engineering.
- Skills in design software (3D CAD, Siemens NX).
- Technical leadership skills in coaching and directing development/project teams.
- Excellent skills in the English language.
Take on this unique opportunity and develop within the industry! Please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 or send your CV in Word format to email@example.com regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Apply for System Architect - Career Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly