One of the UK's leading Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy's is currently looking to appoint a new structural Engineer in their office in Leeds.
Working with governments, businesses, architects and planners, the successful candidate will benefit from working across many disciplines and expand their project portfolio.
- Analysing and designing structural components of a building or other structure to eurocodes (and British Standards) of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Undertaking analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC, Fastrak, Tekkla, Building Design, TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
- Ensuring that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports, calcs etc) is always maintained.
- Working on large and small projects including retail, offices, hotels, large housing developments, etc.
- A clean driving licence is essential
- Working towards achieving Chartered Member status with IStructE or ICE (desired)
- Strong degree in Structural Engineering essential.
- 4 years' minimum Post-Graduation experience within a consultancy essential
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Experience of high rise constructions essential
- Experience of assessing existing structures
- Excellent written & verbal communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software essential.
- Experience of work on large projects, offices, hotels, housing developments etc.
Interested in this position? Please contact Jasmine N'Gapele on +44 207 940 2105 or email@example.com.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly