Junior Regulatory Consultant - near Blackpool
My client is a leading international provider of scientific, environmental, human health, global regulatory and sustainability services. Delivering innovative solutions for business, industry and government, my clients services key sectors including: Consumer Goods, Advanced Manufacturing, Chemicals Manufacture and Processing, and the extractive industries, including Oil, gas and Mining. They have regional representation in Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific and service partners in worldwide locations and a solid and internationally recognised reputation as a provider of training, advice and services to ensure compliance across the globe.
To support the expansion of my clients hazard assessment and communication expertise within their Science, Technical and Regulatory group, I am currently looking to recruit a new member to the team. I'm looking for a keen individual to join the team at a junior level and develop their career in the regulatory sector.
Working in collaboration with the management team and consultancy staff, it is expected that the successful candidate will be based within the 'Hazard Communication' division of the business.
You will undertake client driven activities as directed by the business and must be able to effectively and efficiently communicate with colleagues and clients alike.
Role and Responsibilities
The candidate would be responsible for:
- Manual hazard classification of substances and mixtures to global requirements (inc. EU, North American and Asian requirements)
- Authoring of Safety Data Sheets to global requirements (inc. EU, North American and Asian requirements) using internal SDS authoring software
- Conversion of SDS into required languages and the addition of local requirements (e.g. Occupational Exposure Limits, Poison Centres) using internal SDS authoring software
- Evaluation of client's Hazard Communication documentation (inc. SDS and labelling) for compliance with global regulations
- Liaising with internal divisions to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
Profile and Qualifications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Logical with the ability to solve problems quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to successfully manage a fluctuating workload
- Good at working well on your own and as part of a growing dynamic team
- Works well under pressure
- GCSE / A-Level / Degree in related discipline (e.g. chemistry, environmental science)
- Existing knowledge of global classification systems (EU CLP, GHS, WHMIS etc.)
- 33 days paid holiday (including public and bank holidays)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Working as part of our friendly team with regular social events and all based at one of the UK's top 10 universities
To apply please send a Word doc with no graphics or pictures or contact Heather Murray via our UK number found on our website by searching NonStop Pharma and quoting my extension 5112.
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
Apply for Junior Regulatory Consultant - near Blackpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly