Social Worker - Low Caseloads of 13 - Family Safeguarding Model
Low Caseloads & Amazing Working Environment
A Local Authority based in the South East is seeking an experienced practitioner to join their Safeguarding team on a locum basis. This is the highest performing Local Authority across the South East!
- Highest performing Local Authority in the South East
- Average caseloads are just 13
- The authority achieved a Good Ofsted and a very positive JTAI inspection
- Senior management are always available rather than consistently trying to resolve issues
- Family Safeguarding Model uses a mutli disciplinary approach which aims to provide a more holistic package of care and specialist support
- Excellent and very responsive IT support who are able to ensure you are up and running on your 1st day
- Excellent working environment and a good community - organise regular events such as fun runs, tough mudder, yoga, laughter groups and therapy dogs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a locum to take on a post which focuses on providing you with a healthy work environment where caseloads are very low and work pressures are also. The service aims to provide its staff with a working environment that supports their development and employment rather than focusing on KPI's and ensuring cases are cleared off.
The Local Authority has adopted the Family Safeguarding Model which aims to provide a more holistic package of care by integrating other disciplines within Social Work teams such as mental health practitioners, domestic abuse workers, substance misuse workers and psychologists. Since this model has been implemented the service has seen a 49% drop in CP cases, 31% reduction in children subject to CP plans, number of children missing reduced by 30%, 12% consistent reduction in children becoming Looked After.
To be considered for this post you should have extensive Child Protection experience and be able to produce good court reports. Those with an ABE qualification are highly sought after (however this is not essential).
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100. Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to R.Makvana@nonstopcare.com
Apply for Social Worker - Low Caseloads of 13 - Family Safeguarding Model
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly