We are currently looking for entry level candidates to join us and take advantage of a fantastic opportunity, in a meritocratic environment which offers high earning potential (our top consultants earned between €100,000 and €150,000 last year) and opportunities to grow!
NonStop Recruitment is one of Europe's fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with attractive and modern offices based in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic in desirable locations such as the City Bank Tower in London and Danube House in Prague. We have significant and exciting growth plans for 2019, opening offices in Boston (USA), Luxembourg and Bucharest.
We are hiring top talent who will excel in the business and become our future leaders.
NonStop is an award winning, rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company covering multiple sectors with offices across Europe and proven capability further afield.
Since 2000, NonStop has earned a reputation as a leading recruitment specialist in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, chemical, technical, social care, education and digital industries - and we need new, motivated individuals to help maintain and push this reputation forward.
What Exactly Does a Recruiter Do?
Recruitment is very business-focused and you'll be spending time on the phone negotiating with clients and candidates. You'll manage the recruitment process from the very beginning - finding clients, advertising their vacancies, sourcing candidates, headhunting, pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews, delivering feedback and offers. You'll earn not only a good basic salary, but also industry-leading commission for each and every placement that you make.
Your earning potential will rise every year.
* Uncapped Commission - With industry-leading commission structure, the sky is the limit. In fact, the better you perform, the more you are rewarded.
* Bespoke Training Program - learn from the best with our Award-Winning training to streamline your recruitment skills. The training doesn't stop at recruitment- as Consultant, you will receive management training to prepare you for your next step as Team Leader and beyond.
* Clear Progression Structure - always have an end-goal in sight with frequent promotions and rewards.
* Free Gym & Health Membership in Prague which includes sports courts, saunas and spas.
* Relocation support
* No experience necessary - we encourage growth from within and only ask you bring with you a keen desire to succeed.
* Determination and self motivation
* Eligibility to work in the EU (EU Passport or Work permit/visa for Czech Republic)
* Fluent in English (any additional European languages are also beneficial)
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly