Clinical Contract Lawyer - Leading Life Science Company
NonStop Pharma are currently partnered with a leading life science company to source a Senior Analyst - Clinical Contracts specialist.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic team boldly designing cutting edge therapies from the ground up.
The company deeply dedicated to solving the complex challenges of heart valve disease in order to transform treatment and significantly improve patients' lives around the world.
The Senior Administrator, Clinical Contracts will negotiate and develop contracts associated with clinical trials, ensure contracts comply with regulations and manage the lifecycle of contracts while partnering closely with clinical study teams, hospitals, vendors, consultants, Legal, Finance and Compliance groups.
The successful candidate will have:
* Contract or paralegal certification preferred
* 3 - 5 years of previous related experience in contract negotiation/administration and financial tracking/analysis against contracts
* Experience obtained in Medical Device, CRO, Biotech, Pharmaceutical contracts and international contract administration strongly preferred.
* Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) and contract systems with the ability to operate general office machinery
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
* Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills
* Full knowledge of medical terminology and healthcare compliance and privacy regulations
* Full understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g., CFR, GCP) and documents
* General knowledge of clinical research and operations acumen
* Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
* Strict attention to detail
* Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
* Ability to manage competing priorities while working and exceling within a fast-paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
This is a really exciting time to join this global company, which is expanding further. As one of the biggest pharmaceutical manufacturers in their field, the company are seeking a future business leader who can play a key role in company development and growth.
The opportunities for the right candidate, therefore, are endless, with the chance to work with a range of products and on a global scale.
For a confidential discussion about this, please contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 (EXT: 7168) or send your updated CV in a word document to E.Little@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Clinical Contract Lawyer - Leading Life Science Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly