EHS Coordinator and Global Support (70-80k)
My client is a global, family-owned aesthetics and neurotoxin company inspired by more than 110 years of innovation, commitment and trust. Driven by the opportunity to help people look better, feel better and live better, the company earns the confidence of clinicians in aesthetics and neuroscience with a relentless focus on customer service to providers and overall satisfaction for patients.
The organisation offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, a high degree of flexibility and autonomy and a culture that rewards creativity and entrepreneurial thinking. My client also provide a variety of professional and international development opportunities, for both high-performing and high-potential colleagues.
For their location in Leipzig Region, they are looking for a :
HSSE KOORDINATOR and GLOBAL SUPPORT (M/W/D)
THIS AREA AWAITS YOU:
Global HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, Environment) is a matrix organization focused on technical compliance and the needs of the company, with more than 30 subsidiaries worldwide.
The plant has developed into a strategically important production location for the Group. The city in Leipzig Region is characterized by a varied cultural and leisure activities as well as an excellent infrastructure, and the home to three UNESCO World Heritage sites.
The advertised position will give you the opportunity to independently handle all of the HSSE aspects of the site, as well as proactively support the international organization in their quest for best practice solutions.
This combination is your advantage. Grow with us!
THESE TASKS ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- Participation in the development and optimization of an HSSE management system integrated in quality management
- Planning, performing, documenting and tracking internal and external audits
- Ensuring compliance and, in some cases, conducting targeted HSSE training
- Practical maintenance of systems and processes (eg hazardous substance management and hazard assessments)
- Working on special topics (REACH, GHS / CLP, Security, etc.), also for the global HSSE matrix organization in the regions EMEA, Americas and APAC
- Contact with authorities, employers' liability insurance associations and other internal or external partners and customers
- Taking over specialized assignments (eg waste, fire protection, immission control officer, etc.)
WE EXPECT THIS FROM YOU:
- Completed technical university studies or comparable technical training (process engineering, chemistry, environmental technology, occupational safety, etc.)
- Qualification as a specialist for occupational safety according to § 5 ASiG
- Specialist certificates for specialist orders (waste, fire protection, immission control officer, etc.)
- Knowledge of technical HSSE standards (eg DIN EN ISO 14001, DIN EN ISO 27001, DIN EN ISO 50001, OHSAS 18001)
- Interested in the implementation and optimization of HSSE management systems
- Experience in management (technical) projects in matrix organizations
- Good command of spoken and written English and good MS Office skills
Apply for EHS Coordinator and Global Support (70-80k)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly