Rare opportunity- Early Development-Long term contract
It is hard to come by an opportunity that has it all! Stability, flexibility and a challenging position! You're in luck, we just happen to have it.
We are currently looking for:
- 10+ years in regulatory affairs roles in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with IND and CTA submissions
- Knowledge of GMPs, GLPs and GCPs.
- Extensive experience of regulatory drug development including product approval/launch.
- Experience in relevant therapy area (small molecules & biologics) is preferred.
If you fit the requirements and you are eager to work in an environment that will value you , please send me your CV at O.Stan@NonStopconsulting.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Rare opportunity- Early Development-Long term contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly