QHSE Manager - Fantastic Management Opportunity
Safety. Environment. Health. Those are 3 words that are ingrained in my clients' culture. No matter the project whether it be a wind-farm, a chemical plant or a construction site and even though they have over 2,500,000 customers worldwide, they always instil EHS as a priority. They will provide the training and support to all EHS colleague to ensure that this culture is maintained.
As a QHSE Manager you will lead a team of 20 fantastic employees and you will be ultimately responsible for the implementation and support of the strategic objectives of the QHSE policy within the company.
- Experience with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 etc.
- Dutch fluency as well as a good knowledge of English and French.
- Prevention Advisor Level 1 Certificate or Environmental Coordinator A are an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an industrial production environment in the same role.
- A born people manager who knows how to motivate, inspire and coordinate like no other.
As well as an excellent career you will also be in receipt of an attractive salary package as well as fringe benefits.
If you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in a Word Format or contact me: Tim Bioletti via the +32 289 198 99 and extension 3179. I am also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
I recruit for many EHS Roles in Europe within the Chemical industry and associated sectors and have placed candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Apply for QHSE Manager - Fantastic Management Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly