Portfolio manager - IT security - Germany, Munich/home office
My client, a full service provider for IT security in Germany and the largest independent security provider in Europe is looking for a Portfolio manager.
You will work together with the sales team and provide advice to our local customers. You will be responsible for presenting the product and service portfolio at fairs and exhibitions and further manage and develop it.
You are coming to a close-knit family business that keeps expanding to international levels. With their own product, you will join the team of experts on performing various tasks, assuring you are never bored.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing business plan for the core products in your portfolio
- Take are of the products over their lifecycle
- Ensure availability of the products
- Plan market launches
- Provide support in the field of pre-sales and training
- Negotiate with channel partners and suppliers
We are looking for someone, who has:
- A commercial or technical degree
- Portfolio management or pre-sales experience in the IT security market
- Knowledge of network and perimeter
- Fluent in German and English
There is a welcoming plan set out for you, which would be adapted to your individual preferences and skills. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to take further certifications and training, to keep your skills up to date and keep developing.
This position offers the flexibility of home office.
Apply for Portfolio manager - IT security - Germany, Munich/home office
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly