Mechanical Engineering Manager
NonStop's client, a massive biopharma client, is looking for a mechanical engineer manager. You will be responsible for the proposition and management of new mechanical systems, involving new machinery for R&D and engineering purposes for quality and productivity improvements. You will be involved in proposals starting from high level concepts for mechanical improvements in cooperation with various departments worldwide. You will be also responsible to manage, supervise, and provide guidance to the drafts-men during the detailing for various designs to drive the further development of such proposals.
- Creative and challenging environment where you have the opportunity so solve complex problems and develop new ideas within the life sciences
- An opportunity to improve lives all around the world can be satisfactory
- Work for an international and multicultural environment which employs over 16,000 employees
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- Work in a easily accessible location in Puurs
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or any related fields or a Civil Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in process engineering or mechanical design is a must
- Some management experience
- Fluency in English is required (Dutch would be an asset)
If you are ready for a new challenge in your career and want to work on a challenging project then apply now or get in touch with Denis Otrjachnin from NonStop Technical.
Apply for Mechanical Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly