Commodity Trade Finance Credit Risk Manager - Switzerland
Credit Risk Manager - CTF - Switzerland
Join the Credit department of a Bank specialized in Commodity Trade Finance in Switzerland and be involved in the development of the Credit function for Commodity Trade Finance product. About my client they offer a fast-paced and ever-changing environment in growing bank in Zurich Area.
- Credit and counterparty risk assessment, analysis of financial, industry and other relevant information
- Provide direct recommendations to the decisionmakers of Bank
- Manage a diverse portfolio of Commodity Trading Houses
- Advising on files in light of strategy of the Bank;
- Collaboration with the different Stakeholders linked to your function;
- Active Credit monitoring and reviews;
- Portfolio management activities with direct contact with clients.
- Report directly to the internal directors.
- University degree in Finance, Economy, Management, or Mathematics;
- CTF-related, DAS, CFA, FRM, ACCA or CIMA qualification would be a plus;
- At least 5 years in a Commodity Trade Finance Credit Risk function within a Bank;
- Fluent (spoken and written) English;
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit.
NonStop Finance is a niche Banking & Financial Services consultancy focused on the recruitment of mid to senior level risk, compliance, financial crime, transformation and accounting professionals in the financial centres of Europe. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Apply for Commodity Trade Finance Credit Risk Manager - Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly