Associate Director Credit Manager - CTF - Switzerland
Associate Director - Credit Manager Commodity Trading - Switzerland
Join a growing bank as Top-end level (Associate Director) and be responsible for the Bank's corporate credit activities in commercial credits lending, trade and structured finance. You will join a bank with a growing activity that offer strong and competitive advantage to their employee.
- Preparation of credit applications and opinions for the decision making collegiate bodies of the Bank and/or the Group
- Preparation and finalization of credit transaction documents
- Actively collect the information necessary to the analysis of Borrower's creditworthiness
- Analysis of credit applications, examination of the Borrower and conditions of the credit product
- Cooperation with other financial institutions on syndications and structured lending
- Monitoring of credit exposures
- Intensive communication with clients and close collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- 5 years of work experience within corporate banking within a Credit Function in CTF
- Experience with the major credit instrument
- Experience with corporate credits, loans, structured lending is mandatory
- Good understanding of compliance with the local regulatory environment
- Experience with Incoterms, UCP, ISBP is an advantage
- Experience with documentation accompanying the CTF operations for different types of commodities: warehouse receipts, bills of lading, other transportation documents etc.
- Fluent in English and Russian.
NonStop Finance is a niche Banking & Financial Services consultancy focused on the recruitment of mid to senior level risk, compliance, financial crime, transformation and accounting professionals in the financial centres of Europe. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Apply for Associate Director Credit Manager - CTF - Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly