Lawyer - International Fund - Alternative (AIFM / RE-PE)
My client is the premier global provider of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry. Based at an EU scale and that have adapted comprehensive solutions include European Management Companies, Fund Platforms, ... Independent entities with global back-office solutions able my client to have a strong competitive edge.
Due to our successful and growing Management Company and AIFM business, we are currently recruiting for a Fund Lawyer, at Senior Associate level to join the Legal Team based in Luxembourg.
- Legal review of fund launch documentation and draft regulatory documents.
- Draft and negotiating various agreements (including AIFM and investment management agreements, review of prospectus, trust deeds, administration, custody, distribution, dealing and terms of business agreements).
- Support the business from a legal and regulatory perspective in Luxembourg.
- Assist with compliance matter with a legal angle (AML, GD-PR, Trade Monitoring) and advise the MLRO and conducting officers to that extent.
- Fertilise Business Development by implementing a clear Legal view.
Professional qualified with a relevant 3+ related experience with Real Estate or Private Equity.
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic business and regulatory environment.
Familiar with AIFM and UCITS is a prerequisite.
If you feel you would be able to work in teams a strive efficiently towards objectives here above please send me your CV and a Cover Letter through Nonstop Finance website or through Linkedin.
*Many other similar roles Compliance and Legal related with come through before the end of the year.
Apply for Lawyer - International Fund - Alternative (AIFM / RE-PE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly