Fin. Regulation Senior - Derivative & FOREX - CRR/CRD IV Reg.
My clients represent interests of frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisers, and introducing brokers. They apply for the technological, legal and data support.
Fastly growing in EU, the company has global coverage with international clients and reach. Be part as of tomorrow of a growing team striving with the same goal. The new Luxembourgian crucially needs a regulatory guidance analyst in order to advise and support a wide range of client protection and prudential regulation. The potential of the entity has just been triggered recently. Many growth opportunities will be encountered for this role thank to holding technological, tactic and client support.
- Analytical thinking and regulatory knowledge: CSSF is essential (be up-to-date and familiar with the spirit of the regulations.
- Familiar with accounting (reconciliation) in an equity and FOREX & Derivative angle.
- Have insight on the MiFID II, CSSF circulars to identify the trends.
- Update the process & procedures thanks to the system.
- Handle efficiently the COREP returns in line with EMA standards.
For this position, I am looking for somebody with a mix between accounting and regulatory in a trade optic in Luxembourg. The successful candidate must understand well the CSSF matters and implication.
The professional use of French is necessary.
If you are interested and meet the requirements please send your CV to Benjamin Dagnall at NonStop Finance or through LI.
Reply within 3 days guaranteed.
Apply for Fin. Regulation Senior - Derivative & FOREX - CRR/CRD IV Reg.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly