Software Development Engineer - Flexible Hours
NonStop Technical is currently working with a family owned business and global market leader in its field. Our client offers flexible working hours and on Friday afternoons you're off, which improves your work-life balance.
In the position of Software Development Engineer you will develop applications related to the vehicles, ranging from vehicle diagnostics to autonomous vehicles.
- Develop applications in order to predict preventive maintenance.
- Develop software to support tractor drivers.
- Liaise with customers to ensure that the requirements are correctly interpreted and implemented.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or an other relevant direction.
- Proficiency in C# or Java.
- Experience with .NET application frameworks and CAN systems.
- Knowledge of machinery safety (e.g. ISO 13849) and CE certifications.
- Familiarity with mechanical structures and hydraulic systems.
- Excellent skills in the English language.
Take on this unique opportunity and develop within the industry! Please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 or send your CV in Word format to email@example.com regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Apply for Software Development Engineer - Flexible Hours
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly