QC Scientist - Basel - Contract!!
I can understand that this may not be interesting for you currently, however I was wondering if you could assist? We are currently seeking recommended Clinical Managers and I thought due to your network you may know someone, if so please feel free to send this to them and we also offer a referral bonus if they are successfully placed.
I am looking to speak with QC / Lab Professionals interested to work in Basel on a contract for at least 6 months- with the option of extension too. We have a position currently for this role with one of the most recognisable names in the industry, something that will significantly boost the value of your profile and allow for accelerated career growth moving forward.
Duration: 6 months contract
Starting date: asap
Independent, GMP-compliant and on-schedule planning, execution, evaluation and documentation of all allocated laboratory work in compliance with analytical regulations, SOPs and safety guidelines. Own responsibility for the processes within the laboratory group and care for allocated work and equipment.
- Independent, on-schedule planning, implementation, evaluation, documentation and interpretation of complex and demanding work. Solves occurring problems mainly themselves
- compliance with deadlines, e.g. in the context of NOSSCE and timely escalation in case of foreseeable delays
- Compliance with GMP, HSE regulations
- Care, operation and maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Taking on complex and demanding additional tasks (such as methodology transfer, development, laboratory testing, problem solving)
- Assumption of special tasks with additional responsibility (for example, power user, GSO-commissioner, participation in device qualification for new devices / techniques, etc.)
- Independent reporting (eg method validation, OOS, ..)
- Can guide new staff / temporary staff ("Götti")
- Participation in projects
Education: (at least / desirable): Training as a laboratory technician
Languages: German and English
Experience: At least 3 years of laboratory experience (in addition to apprenticeship), in-depth experience in quality control or analytical laboratories
Has in-depth knowledge in all common laboratory-relevant techniques or alternatively expert knowledge for special techniques
IT: Good IT skills: Office applications, SAP, LIMS
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for QC Scientist - Basel - Contract!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly