PMO Manager - 6month Contract
My client who is o of the biggest chemical manufacturers in the world is currently looking to hire a temporary PMO Manager for a duration of months.
This opportunity is newly created to Support the Polymer business in identifying, recording and tracking progress in delivering initiatives that will contribute to the business ambition of achieving EBITDA targets
* Work in close collaboration with the business stakeholders to identify and develop value uplift and cost out initiatives across all work streams and geographies within the region.
* Ensure the design and scope of initiatives meet the regional financial goals and can be executed within a time frame which is imperative to the business
* Drive implementation of initiatives by working with colleagues to ensure appropriate resources are in place for success; identify and remove potential roadblocks and ensure individual accountability is well
* Track, monitor and refine initiatives to drive and ensure timely and successful financial execution.
* Establish a robust stage-gate process to drive individual accountability, monitor accurate delivery of financials and track initiative progress towards the pre-defined timeline.
* Identify and deploy project management software for full program transparency and reporting at all levels of the organisation.
* Develop a P&L reconciliation process to track program contributions to regional profitability.
* Provide cadence for change by instituting weekly PMO check-in meeting with key stakeholders and monthly Steering Committee meetings with regional leadership team.
* The job holder undertakes a critical business support role to ensure implementation of a robust project management structure that provides the relevant details to ensure improvement initiatives are identified, owned and delivered.
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
* The job holder should have experience of project managing the improvement initiatives arising from a large scale change management program
* Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of an industrial, manufacturing or chemical business and its market complexities.
* Proven ability to develop the necessary credibility to engage colleagues across multiple locations and functions to contribute and take accountability to deliver improvement initiatives.
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Jeroen De Maeyer via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3297. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
Apply for PMO Manager - 6month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly