Environmental EHS Consultant
Senior EHS / HSE Consultant
We are currently seeking to add an experienced Senior Environmental Health & Safety (EHS / HSE) Consultant with in-depth auditor skills to join our UK operations. You will have the opportunity to work with our UK clients, but also on global projects working with international colleagues.
We are looking for knowledgeable, motivated and flexible candidates at the intermediate level of their career, with a technology or telecommunications and/or consultancy background. Prospective candidates should have a professional and positive approach, great project management skills and be keen to further develop their EHS skills in a consultancy environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with the client's local EHS Manager to deliver EHS activities across the UK&I business, responding to requests from internal clients to deliver EHS Solutions, guidance and legal practice solutions to the business.
· To implement and monitor UK&I Programs and Activities as directed by the client's Global EHS
· Organise, plan and maintain the Workplace Risk Assessment program
· Provide accident and incident monitoring, investigation, management reporting and corrective actions and support the Global Accident and Incident Reporting tool/program.
· Organise, plan and maintain the Health and Safety Committee and Safety Forum
· Respond to Events Activities and Programs, provide risk mitigation support and work with contractors and third party vendors to mitigate risk to the business.
· Provide support to Facilities Management, and their partners, to ensure the safe delivery of EHS activities in the business
· Provide on-site support for the delivery of internal Environmental and OHS Audits, logging and responding to corrective actions, working with action owners to ensure delivery of all action items in a timely manner.
· Respond to third party audits and monitor corrective actions
· Respond to ad-hoc EHS Requests to support the business for a diverse range of activities.
Required Attributes and Skills:
· BSc degree (or equivalent) within an Engineering or Science discipline is essential, and an additional MSc within a relevant subject would be preferred.
· The candidate must hold NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
· Familiarity with EHS codes, standards and requirements as well as legislation and guidance.
· The ability to demonstrate the skills and experience typically gained through relevant experience as an EHS professional.
· Excellent communication and reporting skills; experience of delivering training courses will be advantageous
· Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written
· Ideally experienced in the technology or telecommunication sector
· Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within industry or consultancy.
· Experience of HSE management systems and auditing
· Experience in project management and client liaison
· Environmental regulatory knowledge preferable
· Candidates must be motivated, independent individuals with initiative, who can work autonomously and collaboratively within a team, and are committed to delivering the highest quality services to our clients
To apply please send your CV immediately to Mykolus Stark (Consultant) by hitting the APPLY NOW below.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Apply for Environmental EHS Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly