Head of Risk - Fund & Asset Management
A well established international bank in Luxembourg centre is looking for a senior risk manager in order to take the lead in the risk assessment and legal watch (lobbying). The main objectives are to support risk dossiers (internal & External stakeholders). The purpose is to be up-to-date in the general & Investment risk agenda.
* Sum and map out the Luxembourg risk matters and open discussions with external stakeholders.
* Review risk profiles and calibrate risk limits in collaboration with the global. Monitor and control the risk discrepancy.
* Support annual risk assessment for the fund. Update regularly to be always ahead in order to present in the most effective and up-to-date way towards local authorities, the BOARD and major stakeholders (committees)
* Be aware and measure regularly the operational risk as well.
* Keep a strong eye out for a new set of risks and be updated in terms of regulation.
My client is looking at a capped 8+ year professional in risk in asset management configuration. A private equity experience & strong technical skills are always a must-have.
The bank will give you the change to empower your risk vision; you may implement the new standards and procedures which will grow you to the next level in order to lead the whole department. Be among the top private equity risk actors (knowledge & network).
If you are interested do not hesitate to contact Benjamin Dagnall, you can find my contacts on NonStop Finance's website or through LI.
Apply for Head of Risk - Fund & Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly