Tenders and Sales Support Admin
3 days left
- Full Time
Have you recently just graduated and are struggling to find a job?
Want to work in a young, dynamic company at the forefront of medical technology?
Then this might just be the opportunity for you!
A global leader in genome technology is currently looking for a Tender and Sales Support Admin for their headquarters in the south of Cambridge.
A growing international company, you will be offering support to two of their departments; tenders: you will be assisting the completion of various compliance and technical documents, making sure they are up to date and then uploading them on to the relevant systems. with the sales team, you will be generating quotes and making sure that all analytic data is up to dates as well as liaising with key accounts.
This position also includes administrative tasks and as such you should be an excellent communicator, with good interpersonal skills that will enable to you work within different teams.
This position is for a year and has the potential to become a permanent position at the end of your term.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Undertaking and completing PQQ, PFQ submissions and technical/compliance information to accompany tender bids and responses to expressions of interest
- Downloading/uploading tender documents
- Liaising with colleagues to gather supportive data and works information
- Creating and collating information as required including CVs, technical information, statistics and presentation slides
- Liaising with the Commercial (sales, services, support, finance, contracts) teams
- CRM database audits & maintenance
- Sales analytics & reporting assistance Sales administration process improvement projects
- General sales administration and support functions for Illumina sales reps and managers.
Successful candidates must have:
- Experience in a similar role and industry preferable
- Excellent English language knowledge (other European language desirable as the team covers EMEA)
- Knowledge of the life sciences and clinical diagnostics market desirabl
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer literacy and presentation skills SFDC experience desirable Degree level or similar educational qualification.
- Previous experience within a client or customer facing role (e.g. sales, sales operations, customer service or commercial support)
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to targets or deadlines.
If you are a recent graduate then this is the opportunity for you to enter the professional working world. Or, if you have experience this is a chance for you to work with some of the best and brightest across multiple industries.
Please apply below, or contact Claire Kiwanuka at NonStop Consulting using our UK number with the extension 7119.
Apply for Tenders and Sales Support Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly