Electronics Engineer - Electrical Vehicle Market
3 days left
- Full Time
NonStop Technical is currently working the global market leader in fast charging equipment for electrical vehicles. Our client operates at the forefront of innovation, which keeps you up to date with the latest developments within the market.
In the position of Electronics Engineer you will work on the development of hardware components for new products.
- Perform feasibility studies in cooperation with Senior Architects, next to proposing and validating design improvements.
- Design PCB enabling control systems related to the charging infrastructure.
- Assemble prototypes and test setups on PCB level and overall product level.
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) of design related problems.
- Improve the communication of various vehicles with the charging infrastructure.
- Expertise in Java and hardware at PCB and system level.
- Experience with PCB layouts.
- Knowledge of circuit simulation and safety procedures in Low Voltage environments.
- Excellent skills in the English language.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Take on this unique opportunity and create the future of green mobility! Please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Apply for Electronics Engineer - Electrical Vehicle Market
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly