Credit Risk Manager - Commodity Trading - Switzerland
Senior Credit Risk Manager - CTF - Switzerland
Join the Credit department of a Bank specialized in Commodity Trade Finance and be involved in the development and the strategy of the Credit & Underwriting department by bringing inherent improvements to those functions. About my client they offer a fast-paced and ever-changing environment in growing bank in Zurich Area.
- Actively cover and monitor all aspects of the Credit Risk supply chain of the Bank;
- Review, analyze and underwrite of counterparty credit risks;
- Participate and be involved in the strategy and the development of the Credit policies, processes, underwriting requirements, guidelines… Etc;
- Portfolio Management activies;
- Participate in credit deal structuring and negotiation with clients (when required);
- Direct Reporting to the Directors.
- A minimum of 4 years of in Credit Risk Management position directly linked to Commodity Trade Finance
- Excellent knowledge of Commodity Trade Finance Documents, Instruments, Products
- Expertise in Compliance & Underwriting appreciated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- University Degree in Finance / Economics
Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss about this opportunity:
Consultant - Commodity Trade Finance
Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3144
NonStop Finance is a niche Banking & Financial Services consultancy focused on the recruitment of mid to senior level risk, compliance, financial crime, transformation and accounting professionals in the financial centres of Europe. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Apply for Credit Risk Manager - Commodity Trading - Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly