Regional SHE Manager
Are you a qualified FaSi, who enjoys project management?
Are you looking for the next BIG step in your career?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
My client is a world leader in the design, development and construction of high-tech plants and factories. With operations in over 20 countries and 4,800 experienced and motivated employees, they are looking for a dynamic individual to join their expanding team as Regional SHE Manager.
They work with customers across the life sciences and semi-conductor industries, offering a complete range of services from consulting to management solutions. As Regional SHE Manager you will be in charge of operational and technical support across all projects and regional offices. You will also be expected to hold inspections of project construction sites and office locations, providing SHE instruction and training to all project staff and contractors.
Successful candidates must have:
- Training and/or further education in the field of SHE, ideally as a specialist for occupational safety (FaSi) or corresponding qualifications (NEBOSH, SCC)
- Several years of professional experience in the field of occupational safety and operational environmental protection
- Ideally, experience in the project environment and in the field of assembly and construction site activities
- Experience in the management of contractors and suppliers
- Good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
- Enjoy project-related trips
My client is able to offer you endless opportunities for further development through comprehensive and external training courses as well as flexible working (time) models, thanks to state of the art work equipment.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then APPLY BELOW, or contact Claire Kiwanuka at NonStop Consulting on the ex 7119.
Apply for Regional SHE Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly