Application Engineer - Composites
NonStop Technical is currently working with a global company which develops, produces and sells functional semi-finished composite products for a wide variety of industries. Due to their specialism and the product training you will receive, you can become an expert in the field which enhances your future career possibilities.
In the position of Application Engineer you will be responsible for a product portfolio which covers half of the world. You work in close relationship with the product management, R&D and sales.
- Support the sales with your product knowledge and develop sales tools.
- Provide training to colleagues and sales partners.
- Maintain a technical network at sales partners, end-customers and suppliers.
- Identify opportunities for innovation with commercial and strategical value.
- Support the product portfolio strategy and product innovation projects.
- Provide operational product specifications.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical direction.
- At least 2 years of experience in an international technical-commercial role.
- Experience in the composite industry.
- Willingness to travel globally (30%).
- Excellent skills in the English language; skills in the Dutch and German languages are an advantage.
Take on this unique opportunity and develop within the industry! Please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 or send your CV in Word format to email@example.com regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Apply for Application Engineer - Composites
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly