CAD Design Engineer - Antwerp - Lier - Must Speak Dutch!
NonStop Technical client, with centralized development activities in Belgium, is looking for a CAD Design Engineer
You will be responsible for the drawing, mechanical design, and definition of various equipment (drive, steering, suspension, chassis…) for all types of automotive vehicles. Work closely with other departments (production, series, assembly…). You will respond to different problems that arise throughout the whole development phase and adjust the design as required.
- All centralized development activities are in Belgium (not outsourced)
- Work with advanced technologies within the automotive industry
- Highly diversified development environment (various responsibilities / tasks)
- Opportunity to grow and progress within the company very quickly
- Intensive training to get to know how everything works and how everything is done
- Masters degree in Electro mechanics or Mechanical engineering and relevant experience
- Expertise in 2D and 3D CAD (CREO preferably but not a requirement)
- Must Speak Fluent Dutch and English would be an advantage
- You are creative, able to take initiatives into your own hands, and you are a team player who can also work independently
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to be a CAD Design Engineer with prospects into managerial position within an innovative environment…Then apply now! Or get in touch with Denis Otrjachnin from NonStop Technical
Apply for CAD Design Engineer - Antwerp - Lier - Must Speak Dutch!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly