Quality Control Specialist - Pharmaceutical Company
NonStop Pharma are currently working with a small Pharma company to source a QC Associate to start in West London.
This small, growing team offers the opportunity to work on the manufacturing side of a wide portfolio of generic products.
The company also offers excellent retention and training schemes, offering the opportunity to develop and grow with the company.
You'll be focused on testing raw materials, working with HPLC, Finished Products & Stability Standings.
- Join small, exciting team
- Be a key part of company journey of growth
- Gain excellent exposure with manufacturing QC
- Work on the frontline with brand new, innovative products
- 2 Years minimum of Quality Control experience in a Pharma environment
- Raw Materials experience
- Finished Products experience
- HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography) exposure
- Stability Standings work completed
For a confidential discussion about this, please contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 (EXT: 7168) or send your updated CV in a word document to E.Little@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Quality Control Specialist - Pharmaceutical Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly