Peripatetic Team - Domestic Violence Social Worker - £45k
Specialist Team which focuses on Domestic Violence
A London based Local Authority is seeking an experienced Social Work Practitioner to join their specialist Peripatetic team, which provides an enhanced programme of support, assessment and intervention to children and young people affected by domestic abuse
- This is a specialist team which provides enhanced programmes of support to Children and Young People affected by Domestic Abuse
- Team uses the Whole Family Approach so work with children and their families
- The team work directly within children and families where Domestic Violence is a high risk
- This role will see you work collaboratively with allied health and social care practitioners, bringing together and coordinating the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to safeguarding, as well as Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Review (APIR).
- Excellent training and development opportunities with access to a budget which you are able to use to attend courses provided by external providers and universities.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work in a specialist team which works with a specific user group who have been effected or are at risk of suffering Domestic Abuse. The team aims to provide a Whole Family Approach so rather than just safeguard the child the team work with the whole family in order to establish the root cause and address this issue
Your role within the team is to coordinate with other specialists and professionals so that during TAC meetings opinions are received from a range of specialists and that the service user and their family receive advice from a range of sources to provide a more holistic package of care
To be considered for this post you should have extensive Children in Need experience. Those candidates who have previously worked with service users who have experienced Domestic Abuse are highly sought after.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100. Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to R.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Peripatetic Team - Domestic Violence Social Worker - £45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly