Quality Engineer, Training provided
Do you want to work for an ever growing market leader in cosmetics? Then don't miss this excellent opportunity;
My client is a brand-building powerhouse well known to attract the most outstanding people from diverse industries and nurture their talents. You will be given access to their excellent training programs and therefore be able to continuously improve and gain new skills that would be beneficial for your career.
This highly reputable company is currently looking for a skilled quality engineer to work on new and innovative projects.
You will be in charge of these projects on operational and strategical level.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment
- Monitor and assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and adherence to defined procedures
- Improve processes and product quality
- Development of projects and application of QE techniques and methodologies providing technical expertise and support to QA
- Analyse data/KPIs and recommend appropriate action, performs audits and studies.
- Define critical requirements in collaboration with internal departments.
- Communicate standards and range boards
- Provide expertise and support in investigation of complaints and preventive and corrective action
- Define, execute, analyse, and actions of tooling qualification programs.
- Documentation of processes, procedures and technical reports.
- Training of employees in QA techniques.
- Guide indirect reports, such as Quality Operations Specialists, when executing work related to QE functions.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to develop your skills and career? Would you like to work for a market leader in cosmetics?
Consultant/ Headhunter Pharma Regulatory Affairs Netherlands
Apply for Quality Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly