Health & Safety Officer - World Leading Company
My client is looking for an HSE Officer to join their plant in West Flanders. As an HSE Officer you are at the centre of the organization and you have a central role, in which you work closely with the various disciplines in the plant. You represent the HSE department, and where necessary provide support to the production departments in their daily activities. You will also play a key role in developing and delivering a strategic HSE roadmap via people engagement as well as using all tools at your disposal to deliver the HSE agenda.
- Prevention Advisor Level 1 or 2 and Environmental Coordinator Level A or B (Negotiable depending on Experience).
- At least 2 years of relevant Health, Safety & Environment Experience in a relevant industry.
- Available ASAP.
- Good knowledge of Belgian law and regulations related to your role.
- Fluent in Both Dutch and English. Conversational French is a plus.
- Understanding or expertise in working with Lean QCDM is a pre.
If you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in a Word Format or contact me: Tim Bioletti via the +32 289 198 99 and extension 3179. I am also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
I recruit for many EHS Roles in Europe within the Chemical industry and associated sectors and have placed candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Apply for Health & Safety Officer - World Leading Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly