Safeguarding Social Work - £35 hourly + £100 weekly expenses
Safeguarding Social Worker needed for caseload reduction project - Up to £35.00 hourly + Accommodation support
I am currently searching for an experienced Social Worker in regards to Safeguarding Children to work within the Gloucestershire region to join a developing Children's Service in their Child Protection Team on a locum basis as they seek to build upon the continual expansion and development of their service in 2020.
What they can offer you:
- Highly competitive rate - They are offering up to £35.00 hourly.
- Ongoing contract length (Allowing you to control the length of time you wish to stay with the organisation)
- Opportunity to work for a developing service that will open the door to more exclusive contract opportunities within future.
- Accommodation support.
What they are looking for within candidates:
- 2 years+ experience within children's services within Safeguarding.
- Current DBS on the update service
- HCPC registered.
- Availability to start within the next few weeks. (Or sooner)
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral.
Apply for Safeguarding Social Work - £35 hourly + £100 weekly expenses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly