Quality Engineer, Dutch speaking
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment
- Monitor and assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and adherence to defined procedures
- Improve processes and product quality
- Development of projects and application of QE techniques and methodologies providing technical expertise and support to QA
- Analyse data/KPIs and recommend appropriate action, performs audits and studies.
- Define critical requirements in collaboration with internal departments.
- Communicate standards and range boards
- Provide expertise and support in investigation of complaints and preventive and corrective action
- Define, execute, analyse, and actions of tooling qualification programs.
- Documentation of processes, procedures and technical reports.
- Training of employees in QA techniques.
- Guide indirect reports, such as Quality Operations Specialists, when executing work related to QE functions.
Apply for Quality Engineer, Dutch speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly