Software Developer - Quantum Physics & Cyber Security
Operating at the intersection of two trending technology fields, quantum physics, and cybersecurity - you'll be learning about, and developing, bleeding-edge technology.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- - Developing applications for execution in a variety of cloud platforms.
- - Developing cryptographic libraries and associated APIs that will be used as part of the product suite.
- - Verifying and deploying the software libraries. Troubleshooting and debugging developed software.
- - Participating in code reviews, where necessary.
- - Creating technical documentation to aid customers in integrating security solutions into their own systems.
- - Collaborating with the cryptography team to achieve team goals and milestones.
- - Attending talks, seminars, and events
Qualifications and Requirements:
- - Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field. Further education or experience are preferred.
- - Knowledge of development for and deployment to existing cloud computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure IoT Hub, AWS IoT or Google Cloud IoT.
- - Understanding of cyber security.
- - Proven programming skills. Experience working with and developing cryptography libraries is preferred.
- - Knowledge of programming languages such as Go, Python, C/C++.
- - Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- - A willingness to learn new programming languages and technologies.
- - Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- - Ability to work as part of a team.
Be part of something different and grow with the company, successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Apply for Software Developer - Quantum Physics & Cyber Security
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly