Regulatory Ecotoxicologist - famous chemical manufacturer
One of our clients , world's leading chemical manufacturer from chemical and biocides industry is currently looking for a Regulatory Ecotoxicologist role in Germany ( NRW ).
Our client offers you exposure to international network and great career opportunities. Very complex and innovative products on the other hand will allow you to enlarge your knowledge and expertise within the field.
Your Profile :
- Degree in Biology, Toxicology, Environmental Sciences ( or similar )
- Experience in the whole field of eco-toxicology, including practical expertise as study director ( beneficially also in alternative testing strategies in vitro, QSAR, read-across)
- Familiarity with preparation of REACH registration dossiers (IUCLID)
- Experience in the preparation of Environmental Risk Assessments
- Professional knowledge of established IT tools such as Microsoft Office, IUCLID and QSAR tools used for alternative testing strategy work (SAP beneficial)
- Professional language skills in English ( and German - preferably but not the main requirement ) ; other languages are advantageous
- Client oriented personality
Your role :
- Participation in chemical law mediation (REACH in EU and other regions)
- Compliance with global chemical regulations (e.g. EU-REACH)
- Cooperation and management of departmental or cross-divisional projects
- Responsibility for creating Study Summaries for substances being registered under REACH and similar regulations
- Coordination of study plan for new products with the authorities, with the aim to ensure the registration of products is successful
- Advice to the company's customers in matters of ecological product safety
- Expert evaluation of safe use of chemicals as ingredients of our client's products
- Main point of contact for environmental risk assessments that are required for global registrations
- Representing our client by European authorities
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Having launched in 2015 NonStop Chemicals is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe. Our consultants act as specialist consultants within a niche field to ensure they are the go to experts for all recruitment matters. We currently cover a number of areas including Regulatory Affairs, Research & Development (all applications including Composites, Adhesives etc), Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, EHS, Environmental Affairs (Contaminated Land, Acoustics etc) and much more.
Apply for Regulatory Ecotoxicologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly