Head of Occupational Safety and Environment
Are you looking to make the next BIG step in your career?
Are you familiar with adhesives and plastics?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
An international, diversified company are looking for a Head of Environment and Occupational Safety. They offer high quality piping systems made from adhesive and weld able plastics and as the Head of Environment and Occupational Safety you find a wide-range of opportunities to develop and share you expertise with the member of your team.
- Implementation of risk management (evaluation and documentation of the risk profile of the site) and development of measures to minimise risk
- Development of a location strategy for occupational safety that corresponds to the risk profile and is consistent with the Group strategy.
- Analysis of location and group data as well as the development of processes to identify risks, performance trends and opportunities, as well as management consulting.
- Development and assurance of an effective EHS-On Boarding Program
- Training & coaching of the management in compliance with EHS regulations and strategies
- Coordination of external contractors fulfilling statutory tasks
- Cooperation with the company physician and works council and implementation of the requirements of authorities, professional associations and insurance companies.
You must have:
- Completed training in mechanical engineering or comparable fields; focus on occupational safety advantageous
- At least 5-10 years of work experience in the field of occupational health and safety
- Knowledge of current practices in occupational health and safety management, including assessment and control of relevant risks and EHS management systems and business processes.
- Qualification/certification in occupational safety, environmental and health management
- Knowledge of local and European EHS laws and regulations
- Experience in Change Management
- Fluent in German and English
If you think you have what it takes then APPLY BELOW, or contact Claire Kiwanuka at Nonstop Consulting via the ext 7119.
Apply for Head of Occupational Safety and Environment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly