Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Director
Are you looking for the NEXT BIG STEP of your career?
Are you passionate about the plastic waste and the future of our planet?
Do you have experience in leading people?
A modern company is currently looking for a Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Director to join their growing company of 700 employees worldwide.
As a developer of plastic pellets and eco products, this company like to focus on the ever growing issue of plastic waste and have come up with the innovative solution of recycling plastics at an early stage, quickly growing into one of the largest recycles in Europe!
They are looking for an assertive and inspiring individual to lead their HSEQ department and help them come up with ways to utilise plastic waster for future generations.
Your duties will be:
- Group-wide technical leadership in the areas of occupational safety, environmental protection, QM / QA
- Implementation and further development of HSE as well as QM / QA processes
- Monitoring, assessment and monitoring of event investigations and their preventive measures
- Introduction of standardized reporting (HSE and Q)
- Conducting internal audits (HSE and Q)
- Development of training concepts and implementation of training courses
- Advice on the implementation of safety-related requirements
- Preparation of risk assessments, operating and work instructions as well as monitoring
- Contact for health and safety authorities, accident insurers and external offices (in Germany)
You must have:
- Technical training or technical studies with appropriate professional qualification (safety engineer, safety technology or similar) and training as a specialist for work safety
- Further training in the areas of occupational safety, environmental protection and quality management
- Several years of work experience in occupational safety and management experience
- Reliable knowledge of licensing procedures according to BImSchG
- Experience in Change Management
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel regularly
If you think you have what it takes then APPLY BELOW, or contact Claire Kiwanuka at Nonstop Consulting via the ext 7119.
Apply for Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly