Ground Investigation Engineer
Day Rate: Up to £320 p/day (Dependent on Experience)
Location: South / South-East
Contract Length: 6 - 9 Months
* CSCS (Must have)
* SSSTS / SMSTS
* CAT AND GENNY (Must have)
* PTS (Preferable)
* Rig Supervision Experience (Trial Pitting)
* Preferably - MSc in Geology, Civils or any related subjects(but not vital)
* Want somebody with experience on Industrial sites such as rail, airports, ect.
* Extensive Site Investigation experience (5+ Years)
* Award winning company (Best Projects, ect)
* Variety of interesting projects which will expand the knowledge of the contractors
* Due to the importance of the project, they are only willing ot take the top contractors. Therefore you will have the ability to work and learn with the best in the industry.
To apply to this role please send your CV immediately to Stivi Marku.
For more information please call Stivi on 0207 940 2105 for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Add my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stivi-marku-3a8646179/
Join this LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8337917/
Apply for Ground Investigation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly