Buyer entry level
I am currently working on a position with a company specialised in the production of dental equipment in the region of Frankfurt. They are now looking for an entry level buyer, within the procurement department.
This is a great environment to work in, and the company is dedicated to making new employees feel at home. It is also a fantastic opportunity for an entry level post graduate to get a first position in procurement!
- Overseeing daily Procurement activities
- Involvement in buying Packaging, Dangerous Goods, Raw Materials on an international level
- Suppliers and contract portfolio management and admin
- Sourcing of new suppliers and definition of new needs
To be successful candidate must have:
- Prior operational procurement experience wished upon but not compulsory according to profile
- Knowledge of procurement environment in the chemical sector
- Commercial or Procurement/Supply chain background studies or background
- Fluent in French, German & English
What's in it for you?
- Career Development
- Entry level to the procurement market
- International environment
- Experience in the chemical and medical sector in a leading company
In order to apply, please call Nonstop recruitment on our Swiss Phone number, extension 7123
Benjamin VIOLET - Nonstop Chemical
Apply for Buyer entry level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly