Senior Biotech Buyer - IDF
The company is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a new generation of cancer immunotherapies.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to work in a dynamic, highly motivated, multidisciplinary team in small private biotechnology company. You will work for a cutting edge technology company which will offer you the opportunity to become an expert in your industry.
- Set up Purchasing Strategies for Raw Material manufacturing site based in Paris
- Ensure site adherence to Global Purchasing Policy and Site Procedures
- Set up a strong sourcing process
- Responsible for conducting full Purchasing Projects such as RFP processes, make or buy projects, multi/re-sourcing projects, etc.
- Coordinate and strongly partnership with all other departments: Process Development, Analytical, Manufacturing teams, Supply Chain, Quality, QC, Legal, Regulatory, Finance, IT, FM, etc.
- Participation to the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) set up and follow up, including Supplier Performance reviews and Governance meetings
- Develop and roll out procurement scorecard and KPIs to include supplier quality, supplier responsiveness and on-time delivery
- Accountable to ensure all materials, consumables and supplies are purchased and available to support the site operations (shared responsibility with Supply)
- Responsible for building a cost reduction opportunities pipeline in order to achieve financial objectives
- Responsible for the Purchasing performance reporting following the Global Purchasing Guidelines
- Support Global Purchasing Projects implementation where applicable
- Participate to the Purchasing best practices sharing, leveraging and marketing across the company
- Collaborate with QA on supplier quality initiatives such as materials qualifications, SCAR, and supplier quality scorecards
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results
Purchasing Categories (not exhaustive list):
- Starting/Raw Materials (custom and commercially available)
- Equipment (custom and commercially available)
- R&D and GMP grade manufacturing Consumables
- Scientific services (e.g. testing/QC subcontracting, etc.)
- Facility Management services
- Master degree in Procurement & Supply Chain
- Degree in Science or Engineering in Molecular/Cellular Biology or Biochemistry
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience working in Purchasing in the Biotech manufacturing environment
- Experience of R&D environment and GMP manufacturing environment
- Experience working with SAP or equivalent ERP Systems including Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills
- Strong communications skills and ability to work in a multi-national organization
- Bilingual French and English
If you are interested in this role or if you know someone who might be in interest, please contact Benjamin MOROT on 01 76 75 33 40 or send your CV at B.Morot@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop Pharma is the leading and largest pharmaceutical recruitment specialist in Europe providing expert support in different niche market.
Apply for Senior Biotech Buyer - IDF
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly