Never boring, Project Engineer
Working on multiple alternating projects this company will give you the versatility that one doesn't get much in a pharmaceutical world. You will however be working in a tightly knit team that where excellent results are achieved due to easy communication lines so things move fast and efficiently avoiding unnecessary stresses encountered in larger conglomerates.
This will be a role offering a combination of manufacturing and packaging activities as well as dealing with investments making sure continuous improvement is achieved.
I would love to have a chat with you if you meet the following criteria:
* Engineering or scientific degree
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry (GMP experience)
* Experience with production and packaging lines (sterile is preferred) but Food might also be considered
* Project Management skills
* Fluency in French and English is a must
* Knowledge of automation & electrical will be a great bonus
Share your CV to discuss this opportunity further!
Forward your CV to Oksana Kolesnichenko on our nonstop-recruitment.com website or via linked in.
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on Linked in, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.
Apply for Never boring, Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly