Senior Compliance Officer (Large scope / 360-degree portfolio)
In the Compliance and Legal department, my client a strong bank is in need of a Senior Compliance Officer AML/KYC to MiFID II / EMIR -> Full /GD-PR).
My Client is looking at a compliance function experience significantly in the last year and we need experienced, independent and reliable professionals to continue the development of the Compliance Monitoring Plan and regulatory framework within a large portfolio of products & services.
As a Senior Compliance Officer, you will play a vital role in the enhancement and scaling of our processes that support the growth and success of the bank. You will become part of a growing international team of employees working in the Group Compliance function covering the areas of Treating Customers Fairly, Data Protection, Trading screening, Market Abuse and Financial Crime.
You will be a significant contributor to developing the work compliance in respect of various activities in the Luxembourg entity. Your tasks will include:
Supporting and advising the business in governance and regulatory change projects across the business.
Liaising closely with the business to engage stakeholders and change mindsets.
Providing proactive advice in order to move compliance lines forward.
Participate to working-groups for the process implantation.
Conducting activities to identify qualify and quantify compliance risks.
Maintaining collaborative relationships with relevant stakeholders in the functions such as legal, first-line risk, second-line risk, internal audit etc.
Assisting in the development of more junior officers & Analysts.
To be effective in those tasks' my client expects you possess:
- A strong academic background (legal, economy or finance) joint with an exceptional understanding of the financial industry in Luxembourg and EU. You have experience within the area of Compliance in combination with 5+ years of experience in the financial industry. Knowledge in EMIR/MiFID II with a strong AML/KYC base will be key for this position.
- Demonstrate a positive stakeholder engagement attitude committed to listening and influencing
- An analytical approach with a focus on execution and a structured approach.
- Advanced communication skills in English. French, German or any other EU languages are considered an advantage.
- Commit to empowering others thanks to strong ethics and a team player attitude. Adapt quickly to change, cope with a fast-paced environment and willing to go the extra mile.
To enter the bank, your CMP knowledge, will be assessed in-depth.
To participate in the shift towards a more collaborative, innovative and engaging compliance culture. By doing so, innovation and operational thinking will contribute to your career growth.
You will have a major role in showing the team how to carry a compliance vision and future possibilities. The culture of the company is a challenging and dynamic role in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment. This way you will be able to get to the next level in order to be a key asset in the compliance procedures.
If you are interested in this position or another compliance-related role, I hold quite a few please do not hesitate to send your CV out to email@example.com
Apply for Senior Compliance Officer (Large scope / 360-degree portfolio)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly