Registration Specialist - Active Substance
I am currently working with one of the largest agrochemical companies in the world. They have developed there competitive advantage through constant mergers and acquisitions that have not only helped them develop a divers portfolio of product, but given them access to new geographical markets. They are now looking for a Registrations Manager or Specialist with experience in Active Substance registrations to join them on the permanent basis.
In addition to growth through mergers and acquisitions, the growth of the company can strongly be attributed to the investment in training and development that all employees receive. Upon joining the business, you will be put onto a custom designed career path that will include external trainings and conferences and hands on coaching from managers and senior team members. This will help you to advance you career, take on more responsibility and keep you professionally stimulated.
Speaking of the manager, he has been in the company for over 20 years now and still has the same passion and drive for people as he did 4 years ago when I spoke to him for the first time. He's the kind of manager that can see the positives in everything yet is very understanding when things go wrong and takes the right approach to help fix them. He is the kind of person that prefers to look after the team rather than the project.
- Manage Active Substance Approvals within the European Union
- Portfolio management of the registration of designated products with EU Member States
- Provide Support to CIS and AME regions
- Source and Coordinate work programs with with CROs and Consultancies
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to help facilitated strategic portfolio decisions
- Provide support and coaching to less experienced team member
- A scientific Education within a Related Area
- Extensive regulatory experience within 1107/2009
- Proven track record working within AI registrations at EU level
- Some specialist knowledge would be advantageous (Physchem, Tox, Etox, E-fate, Residues..)
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with cross functional teams
- Open to travel up to 30% (max.)
- A professional level of English
While most of the teams are based in Western Europe, this is a home working role where the client has a strong preference for people to be based in either Greece, or Central and Eastern European Countries for strategic purposes. If you feel home working might not be for you, feel free to get in contract to discuss working from a regional sales office. In addition, salary will vary dependant on location.
If you are motivated to take the next step in your career within a diverse product portfolio, please send your CV in an MS Word format to Benjamin Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on +33 1 76 75 33 40 / +41 435 08 08 17
I am one of the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France and Switzerland within the Agrochemicals sector with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Apply for Registration Specialist - Active Substance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly