Senior Global Reliability Engineer - Global Company
NonStop Technical is currently working with a global company which has the R&D department located in The Netherlands. As our client highly values the development of their employees, you will get the opportunity to grow your career within a global environment.
In the position of Senior Global Reliability Engineer you will work on the development of Electric Vehicle Fast Charging Equipment in close cooperation with the R&D department.
- Plan, coordinate, report and document all activities related to Reliability.
- Maintain the list of Reliability deliverables.
- Ensure that the Project Leaders deliver all documents related to Reliability.
- Serve as a key reference for all activities related to Reliability.
- Develop and coach team members towards design for Reliability.
- Perform Reliability tests.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Thermal or Reliability Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in R&D, Project Management and Reliability Engineering.
- Excellent skills in the English language.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Take on this unique opportunity and develop within the industry! Please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 or send your CV in Word format to email@example.com regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Apply for Senior Global Reliability Engineer - Global Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly