SENIOR GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER
Role: Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
- Geotechnical Interpretive reporting (foundations, slope stability, retaining walls)
- Geotechnical Design
- Managing Junior members of Staff
- Ground Investiogation Supervision
- Project Management
- Office (Report Writing and Technical Work) and Site Work (Supervision of Large GI Sites)
- BSc Geology or similar
- MSc Engineering Geology or similar
- PM Experience
- Geotechnical Design and Interprative Report Writting Background
- Chartered Engineer - CEng or CGeol (or approaching)
To apply to this role please send your CV immediately to Stivi Marku.
For more information please call Stivi for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Add my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stivi-marku-3a8646179/
Join this LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8337917/
Apply for SENIOR GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly