EHS Manager, Chemical Philadelphia
Health and Safety Manager, Chemical Manufacturing, Greater Philadelphia.
The position has been newly created; as they want to hire someone who will focus on Health and Safety; process safety and behavioural based safety. Environmental is a separate function that will work closely with the Health and Safety Manager.
This will be a challenging and strategic position where your role will be to implement and improve new health and safety strategies working as a key part of the site leadership team.
As EHS is huge priority for them they will be investing heavily in EHS meaning the site is set to grow and you can be a key part of hat.
- Develop, implement and monitor programs to ensure that the site meets health and safety performance goals.
- Ensure the reduction in number and severity of employee injuries on the job through revitalization of existing, and implementation of new, behavioural based safety programs.
- Oversee OSHA injury reporting including logs and recordable status for Refining & Chemical and WD 2 plant site.
- Oversee all corporate H&S communications and monthly, annual, and as requested reporting needs.
- S. Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related technical field and a minimum ten years in Environmental, Health & Safety Management with knowledge and understanding of Federal and State laws and regulations relating to each discipline
- A broad experience base in the chemical industry, environmental and safety programs, engineering, managerial competence process safety
- Knowledge of industry standards including but not limited to RC14001, PSM, TCPA, EPA and OSHA
- Minimum 7 - 10 years occupational safety, preferably in the chemicals manufacturing business
- Minimum 5 years managing and leading a staff as well as the function
To apply please contact Funmi at NonStop Consulting on + 617 420 4128 or email email@example.com a copy of your resume in MS Word format.
Apply for EHS Manager, Chemical Philadelphia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly