Independent Reviewing Officer - Fixed Term Contract
- NonStop Consulting
- South West London
- £50000 - £55500 per annum + Negotiable
- Closing date
- Sep 16, 2020
- Allied Health and Social Care, Social Care
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Jobseeker Type
Independent Reviewing Officer - 12 Month Contract
A Local Authority near the Kingston area are currently looking to employ a Independent Reviewing Officer on a fixed term 12 month contract to cover maternity leave. This local authority is rated Outstanding by Ofsted and believes that by investing in new ways of thinking and working, you'll have everything you need to do the job you trained for. In turn, that means they're able to deliver the best possible support for children and young people.
- Chairing review meetings for looked after children, ensuring there is an effective care plan which fully reflects the child's needs with actions that are consistent with the local authorities legal responsibilities toward the child.
- Chairing complex multi-agency and multi-disciplinary child protection conferences, making decisions about the likelihood of significant harm and ensuring the conference formulates a safe and suitable plan.
NonStop Care: we are one of the fastest growing companies within the care sector, being also one of only care recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.
- Have experience of management within a Children's Social Care setting.
- Educated to a degree level with a relevant professional qualification in social work.
- Active Social Work England registration and proven evidence of continuing professional development.
- Have strong organisational abilities including: time management, creative-thinking, problem-solving and multitasking.
- Have experience of chairing complex multi agency and multi-professional meetings.
- Able to build and maintain strong partnerships to help to provide the best outcome for children and young people.
- You will be solution focused, using the quality assured framework and system that are in place to monitor and review the effectiveness of the service.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jess on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext: 7153.
Our Consultants are trained to deliver an exceptional standard of recruitment services to clients across the life sciences, chemical, care, educations, technical, digital and finance industries.
Our clients – and bottom line profits - tell us that we do a great many things very well. Complacency, however, is the last word you would associate with us. We work incredibly hard to deliver better and better results, based on stronger and stronger service delivery. Which is why we believe the best is yet to come – for us, our clients and for the people who have what it takes to join us on the journey.
The result? We’re expanding (in the UK and across Europe and even to Boston, US) and continue to post impressive performances in all our niche sectors.
- +44 (0)20 7234 0550
25 Canada Square
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert